VisualStory + PowerPoint Design Training - Brisbane
Learn to write, design and deliver memorable presentations that connect with your audience. Every time.
To maximise your time we have taken the core components of both workshops and combined them into our one-day hybrid training program.
VisualStory Workshop - Content
9:00 am - 12.30 pm
We provide the methodology and tools you need to engage your audience, sell your ideas and inspire people to act. You will learn why presentations miss their mark and how yours can stand out without overloading content on the slide.
You will learn how to connect with your audience by creating common ground and emotional appeal.
Presentation Studio is providing the Duarte VisualStory workshops exclusively throughout APAC. Understand your audience, define your message and discover the art of storytelling to improve audience comprehension, retention and action.
- What makes a successful presentation
- How to organise and structure your presentation
- How to prepare for audience resistance
- Persuasive and influential communication skills
- How to tell a story
- How to plan and write a winning proposal
- Your audience needs and how to write to that
- Core visual design principles
PowerPoint Design 101
1:00 pm - 4.30 pm
We provide a technical working knowledge of the most useful PowerPoint features as well as practical guidance for creating first-class PowerPoint slides.
Participants are taught to “think like a designer”, by learning how to get the most from PowerPoint and discover design 101 principles. This workshop is vital to maximise productivity and improve audience understanding.
Make your PowerPoint look amazing in less time.
- Understand the importance of visual communications
- Learn how to think like a designer
- Master templates, colours, fonts and placeholders
- Reduce preparation time and increase efficiency
- Understand how to use the latest PowerPoint features
- How to visualise high impact slides and key data insights
- Practical sessions creating different PowerPoint layouts
- Learn the best animation techniques
You must bring your own laptop with Microsoft PowerPoint, power cords and mouse.
Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea provided
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org