PowerPoint Design Training - Canberra
Learn to write, design and deliver memorable presentations that connect with your audience. Every time.
PowerPoint Design 101
Make your PowerPoint look amazing in less time. Learn the tricks of the trade so you can effectively and efficiently design more visually appealing slides that leave your audience impressed.
In this practical session, you’ll learn the most useful PowerPoint features so you can design first class presentations every time. Replacing heavy text with images and illustrations that support what you are saying will instantly attract attention, create an emotional impact and engage your audience.
You must bring your own laptop with Microsoft PowerPoint, power cords and mouse.
- Understand the importance of visual communications
- Learn how to think like a designer
- Master templates, colours, fonts and placeholders
- Reduce preparation time and increase efficiency
- Understand how to use the latest PowerPoint features
- How to visualise high impact slides and key data insights
- Practical sessions creating different PowerPoint layouts
- Learn the best animation techniques
You must bring your own laptop with Microsoft PowerPoint, power cords and mouse. The day will be a mix of interactive exercises using PowerPoint on your laptop.
08:30 Arrive and meet your trainer ~ our Senior Creative Lead, Denis Tanouye
09:00 Training commences
10:30 Morning Tea
15:00 Afternoon Tea
16:30 Training concludes
Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea provided
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org