Speaking to camera
Engage your audience through the camera
With the current landscape driving organisations to create and deliver their presentations online, learn how to utilise this shift in communications and deliver with impact across any medium.
In this highly interactive online workshop, you will learn the skills to present across digital platforms such as webcam, online streaming services and stage cameras.
Perfect for learning how to maintain a human to human connection when delivering your presentation digitally.
- Body language: Posture, gesture, movement and mannerisms that communicate effectively across camera
- Voice and speech control: how to use your voice to create direction in a presentation and influence your audience
- Engaging and connecting with your audience whilst not being physically present with them
- Home/room setup to create the best environment including lighting, acoustics etc
- Editing and sending pre-recorded presentations
- Camera techniques and positioning
You must have your own laptop with power cords and mouse. The training will commence at 9:00am, with a little break every hour.
Our facilitator will set up the call with you and send you an invite via our Zoom meetings service. You will receive further instructions on the course of the day upon registering, including a questionnaire and how to set up your work environment for the course of the training workshop.
Log on and say hi! Tech check at 8:45am- ready for a prompt start.
9:00 am - Training Commences
11:45 am - Bathroom break
12:00 pm - Training Commences
12:40 pm - Interactive Q&A
1:00 pm - Training Concludes
Our facilitator will send you an invite via our Zoom meetings service. You will receive further instructions on the course of the day upon registering, including a questionnaire and how to set up your work environment the workshop.
Empower staff to communicate better in the workforce - increasing productivity, communication and efficiency.
Upskill, present better, career opportunities within your organisation or elsewhere.
Please contact email@example.com